Search This Blog

Thursday 31 January 2013

Tinto de Verano


 


It's SUMMER TIME and what a better way to cool down than with a gorgeously refreshing drink.



This drink is a 'staple' in the hot Spanish summer so we just had to share it.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

Ingredients
Red wine
Chilled carbonated lemonade or lemon squash
1 lemon sliced for garnish


Dash of rum (optional)

Method
Mix equal parts of red wine and carbonated lemonade.
Garnish with lemon slices. 
Add a dash of rum if you're feeling fancy.



That's it you're done! 
Enjoy with just about anything.

3 comments:

  1. Great to find your recipe for tinto de verano - takes me back to my summer as a student in Seville! My husband offered to cook me paella tonight and it got me thinking about this drink so came online to find a recipe - this'll do nicely! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sevilla is a beautiful city.. Glad our recipe took you back. The Tinto de Verano is certainly one of our favourite drinks for a hot summer day.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete